Mr. Artist Collab Mr. Artist Collab

Wonderful

I get all nostalgic watching this. The animation and humour reminds me of the 2005-2006 years, especially yours.

VĂ©raison VĂ©raison

What profound visual poetry

So deep

And, Man, I know what you mean; 15 year olds are just too damn dumb to understand such powerful works of abstract imagery, direct from the brain of Aidan Wall to the .swf document. You have to be at least 17 to understand those.

HagelslagClock's stand-up HagelslagClock's stand-up

let me tell ya straigh

i plane no get it man

ph33r FlmGrldChcknSndwchC ph33r FlmGrldChcknSndwchC

Now I'm Hungry

It's good to see these back but done well. It's strangely easy to get such a simple thing wrong.

On the Bridge 44 On the Bridge 44

Sue-Poib

Another GreyClock classic; wry, astute and acerbic. A passionate 5.

Stop Your Shitty Posting Stop Your Shitty Posting

hahaha

Very well put together, your voice had me cracking up. The best Clock Crew movie ever. Fifened.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks!

Clock Day '07 retro Clock Day '07 retro

A funny old-school style Clock m00vie.

Sorry about your unfortunate connection issues. The flash was great, very funny - with good comedic timing - and you pulled off the old-school style graphics very well. Good use of chocolate rain too. 555555 (+collection recommendation).

spitfire responds:

Thanks Crust! You rock! :3

A Milky Situation A Milky Situation

Happy belated Clock Day

I can't believe I missed this. Cool visuals, engaging story, great voices, non-stop hilarity; everything what a great clock movie are. 555555555

(btw, what did I help you out with?)

PirateClock responds:

You recorderd strange's voice like 6 months ago when i wanted to make this:)

im clamclock im clamclock

Very funny

I can't believe I missed this, it's deadpan satirical genius!!! Fived and faved!

ClockDay Is Saved ClockDay Is Saved

Genius

This made me laugh out loud, especially the little in-joke about GoldenClock's .fla. The animation and art were really smart too, happy Clock Day!

Creatus responds:

thanks crust, your movie kicked ass.